Recently, we were the host family for a bunch of giggling 16 year olds. I'm sure I never giggled as much as they did. (haha-ok so I did)
They were so fun to listen to and laugh with.
They came one day for the "Day Date" and made french toast for each other. They sat at the above table (only not set so pretty) for two and a half hours laughing at each other and watching clips on youtube.
The next day they all returned to have a dinner of tri-tip, dutch-oven potatoes, and corn. It was a progressive dinner so appetizers and dessert were at other lucky mom's houses.
The elder son was too embarrassed to bring his friends to our house but now most of Si Si's party's end up at our house. It is fun to have them. It helps me be thankful that I have finally reached the stage in my life that I am comfortable in my own skin and happy to be living my life!
Her hair looked so cute! Thanks Aunt Kelly for the help.
Yes, our tub and sink really are blue. Old houses-what can I say.

No comments:
Post a Comment