These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Groceries

It was grocery shopping day today.
It is low on the list of favorite things to do. What I really dislike about it is hauling the groceries up all 17 steps to the kitchen. UGH!

My family will be so excited!

We have food again. Grapes, fresh pineapple, yogurt, granola bars, string cheese, Cheetos, and my favorite--Grasshopper cookies!
I haven't figured out why my family believes that if they can't reach into the cupboard and grab something immediately, then that means we have NO FOOD!

It just means they have to be a little more creative and use a little effort in your quest for food. They have to actually put a little bit of effort into making what they want.

You know, killer hard stuff like opening a can or jar or perhaps putting something in the microwave or blender.

I love this one too--Nothing sounds good to them until you make something either for you or for them and then they want it. Not just a bite of it -no, they want the whole thing! This is when I make something that I've been begging them to try. Honey always accuses me of trying to trick them. I am so good.

1 comment:

  1. After growing up with the car in the basement the stairs were one of the main things on my hit list when we built. Our first house had seven. This one only has a curb.

    ReplyDelete