They sell on Wednesday. There weren't very many head there this week, maybe only about 250 head.
I dropped Honey off at the sale and headed to the mall to see what kind of adventures were there. I picked up a nice ski coat for Si Si and some great mittons for Banna. It took us about 2 1/2 hours to get home and I drove this part.
He thinks I am a crazy driver. I think it takes talent to be a good passenger!
The best part of going to Riverton is that we get to stay in Jackson Hole! We didn't get into town until after dark Tuesday night, and when we left the next morning it was too foggy to see the Tetons. But, when we were headed over Teton Pass, this is what Jackson looked like above the clouds! It was so cool! This is looking to the south east of Jackson.
This is how Honey spent most of the drive time.
This is the ring in the Riverton Auction. It is a nice one with a scale built into it. Above the actioneer's block a computer tells:
what the cattle weigh,(Bryan was guessing within 5 pounds)
what the current bid is, (in case you can't understand the auctioneer's song)
and how many head are in the ring (for people like me who can't count cows to save my life).
It is grueling for me to sit in the truck for that long but he is worth it!
This picture is at Atlantic City. It is on top of South Pass. Those poor pioneers! It was 2 degrees and 9:00 a.m. this day.
You're a trooper Bon, the things we do to spend time with our men. The picture of Brian with the phone glued to his ear, looks just like Scott everytime we get into a car, I guess they think it is their office.
ReplyDeleteYeah for Wyoming!! Pictures look great too! Road tripn accross the great Wyoming landscape:) Gotta love it.
ReplyDelete