Breakfast coffee cake, sorry, no after picture--we ate it too fast!
When I started taking pictures and talking about things I like to do, cooking delicious things for my family is high on the list.
I don't enjoy grocery shopping,
I don't enjoy the clean-up so much,
But, I do enjoy putting delicious ingredients together to make something that we all love!
My favorite? Bread, of course. (Thanks, for making it homemade all the time, Mom)
I would post a recipie but I am not good at following one so most things don't turn out the same time after time. That way, dinner is always an adventure!
Bonnie, I'm glad you started writing a blog. I have enjoyed reading your posts and seeing all the pictures of home. It is good thearapy for me when I am home sick for the farm. I know I don't comment much but just wanted to let you know I enjoy your posts.
ReplyDeleteSee you in a few months
B
PS Jacksons emails are great he is doing so good. You must have raised him right.