When I'm home in the winter, Chelsie is right by my side or under my feet. She waits by the bathroom door, sits under the table or by the computer when I'm there, and is in the way when I'm fixing dinner.
I used to tell everyone that she minds better than the kids but she isn't too good at clean-up.
She follows SiSi when I'm not home, but she will never follow Honey. When we take her on a walk she will not leave my side, unless of course there is a cat, then she can't help herself!
Once, my friend and I were walking her and an old guy pulled along side of us and said that we weren't too bad for looks but that dog was a beaut'! I'm not sure if we should have been offended but we got a good laugh about it anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment