These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cell phones!




I have never been known to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.





I am not always happy about that, but I have come to accept this, especially when it is blatantly shown.


Take yesterday.


Alma and I branded 18 steers and so when I came home I was super stinky so I drop everything into the washer and head for the shower. About an hour later, after the washer had stopped running, I went looking for my phone to make a call to one of the people in my contact list, and only in my contact list, I knew immediately where it was and ran squealing to the washer.


The girls thought I had lost it! (they were right, of course)


The nice people at the phone store said to try putting the soggy phone in a bowl of rice. It may dry it out enough to get my contact list back--maybe! They sent me home with the lovely silver model--no cool colors!


Aaaaaa! So I am sorry to everyone that I have lost and that I have to ask you again for your private information.


I promise I will be better!


Honey would still like to velcro my phone to my forehead, maybe that isn't a bad idea after all! (knowing me, I'd forget it were there like I do my sunglasses)

1 comment:

  1. I've never washed mine, however I do lose it almost constantly. One phone did a three month stint in a jacket in my trunk before I found it. So don't feel too bad.

    ReplyDelete