Can you believe this girl? She is just finishing up her year as a Dairy Ambassador.(dairy darling for those of you that remember that) She had a blast! I admit, at first I was not too excited about all the princess stuff,
but we had a great time and the other girls were so great and it was fun to see her shine. We have been dress shopping,
driven a float for parades,
thrown more candy than I ever thought we should,
prepared presentations about the dairy industry (I know, it doesn't have a lot to do with our side of the cattle business, but c'mon it is still agriculture),
go to college basketball games,
and now get things ready for try-outs for this year. It has been a blast!
beautiful grown up Savanna
ReplyDeleteVery fun blog, thanks for inviting me. You are too funny: ) Savanna is gorgeous. Oh how I am going to miss all of you!
ReplyDelete