These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Elder

I am so amazed that he attempted to even try to bake a cake! What a goofy kid!

Do you love the sign on the window or what?

He only had to stay here for a week or two. I love the little heater in between the mattresses.

The note on the plate says it all! "I cooked food. "
When he was at home, he would pay his sisters to cook for him. I tried to get him to learn a few basics but to no avail--or at least I thought so. Maybe he was listening after all! Actually, I think that one of his comps could cook and was sick of eating the cold cereal I would occasionally send. I can't believe he'll be home in November.



1 comment:

  1. He will really be home in November!?!
    Holy crap, where have I been?

    His food made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete