She is so much fun and such a happy kid.
She was born the morning of the Easter Egg Hunt and the other 2 kids had to go to Justin and Shauna's house in the middle of the night so we could go to the hospital! They were not happy that I wasn't there to take them to the hunt. Grandma made sure they got there and got an egg.
Savanna, as a baby, got into more stuff than the other 2 combined. I put locks on cupboards that I had never used before. She would crawl up and climb on everything! Once, she was on top of the fridge, and another time she had crawled from the toilet to the sink and was playing in the soap!
Thankfully, she grew out of this and now loves to be with her friends, make new things, talk to people, cook, not clean, ride horses (short rides) and ride her bike.
Happy Birthday Savanna! Can't believe you are 13...we remember you as our cute little flower girl at the wedding. Time flies!!! Hope you have a spectacular day!
ReplyDelete