These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Final D. A. day


Today is the final day of Banna's Dairy Ambassador days. She has had a great year and so have I. The other mothers could not have been better to work with. I am so lucky.

We have been putting together the program for try-outs and that has been fun and exhausting. We decided it would be better if they were in for two years, that way you could learn it one year and do a good job the second. But, that is not the way it works.

I will be glad when today is over and it all goes well.

There are 15 girls trying out this year.

There were 19 when Banna tried out last year.

I used ten dozen balloons to decorate the venue. Have you ever tried to put that many balloons in one car?

Well, we put five dozen in two cars. That is still a lot of balloons.
I hope to have some teary eyed photos after it is all done and new girls are picked for a great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment