Tennis in Riverton.
Deep snow over Towgatee pass.
Moose on the loose!
Comfort in Jackson at the Parkway.
How others spent their Spring Break.
Cool license plate in Idaho Falls!
This year for spring break we split up a little. Bryan, Savanna and I went to Riverton, Jackson, and Idaho Falls.
For once, South Pass wasn't too bad. Savanna and I wandered around Walmart, went for a walk on the Indian Reservation walking path and played a little tennis. We ate at one of the only places open in Jackson this time of the year and we had never been there before either. It was called the Cadillac Grill. I had the most delicious French Onion Soup ever!
On our way over Teton Pass we saw more people out hiking to ski than we ever have before. They had just got about a foot of new snow. It was beautiful.
In Idaho Falls Savanna and I found the mall and got a few Easter surprises and enjoyed a pretzel--my favorite.
Bryan said the trip was worthless on the cattle buying end but we still had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment