These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Monday, April 4, 2011

30% Chance of snow on Conference Weekend?

A week before General Conference, there was no snow in the forcast for the weekend.  As it got closer, the weatherman started to add a chance of a little rain, but not too much.  We all knew that it is almost a guaranteed 80-90% chance of some sort of precip.  I was personally hoping not to have snow, but it did come.  We had three baby calves born Sunday morning when we fed on the East but they were all up and going, thankfully! I personally love General Conference.  It is such a pick-me-up.  I love to hear from such amazing people and feel of their love of God and for the spirit they bring. 
I also love to watch it in my pajamas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment