These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jr. Prom

This is when we picked out the dress.

                                         Isn't she gorgeous?  I think he is pretty handsome too!

Grandma Marj helping pin on the flowers.

                                                                  Beautiful flowers
                                           Despite Grandma's complaints, she wore these cute boots with her gown.
Thanks Jeff, drive safe with my baby!
  Tom and his date were watching across the street while they were waiting for Jackson to come home.  The kids on the corner were very impressed. 

They held the dance at the high school.  They haven't done that for years, and I thought it was great!

I can't believe I am witnessing this again.  My middle child at her Jr. Prom.  She was so excited to go.
  If boys only knew how much it meant for girls to get asked they wouldn't believe it.  I am glad Jackson took the opportunity to go to every dance and Sierra has been lucky enough to go to quite a few. 

She looked gorgeous and the dress was so fun.  She had some cute converse shoes the same color as her dress to wear but when she got home she realized that her Fat Babies were the same color also.  As much rain as we have had, and as much mud as there is around she went with the boots. 
Again, thanks, Auntie Kelly for doing her hair so beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't looked at my blog for a few days and just got caught up on yours. She looks so darling. I just love buying dresses for dances. I know Scott did to. HAHA

    ReplyDelete