These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Monday, April 4, 2011

General Young Women's Meeting


 Alisha, Colette, Lexie, Mandy

Megan, Katelyn, Emily J., Abby

We had such a great time at the YW meeting in Salt Lake!  We took 20 girls and leaders to the Conference Center.  I am happy we didn't lose anyone, which, considering the size of the crowds, I think is an exceptional feat!  We all packed a lunch and ate in the lower level of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.  I highly recommend this as an alternative to buying lunch, if you have to.  The room was huge and had tables and chairs all set up.  There was a microwave, water dispencer and vending machines.  The girls were funny and the meeting was spirit filled.  I am glad we took the challenge to get us all down there.




No comments:

Post a Comment