These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sierra's Spring Break

                                                            Amy, Sierra and Krecia
The girls at Dixi.
Future Dixi Rebels?
Sierra drove Jackson's new Escape to St. George. 
When I ask him if it were ok he said  "If she crashes it I get a new one, right?"

 Overlooking Walter's Wiggles.
Orange-the ever popular color for a MC Mustang

Sierra approached me about going somewhere with her friends, without mom's, for Spring Break.  I didn't really love the idea but I thought she would decide against it.  After all, we had a great trip to Provo planned.  Well, she didn't forget.  They found a great room at a great price in St. George and talked Krecia's mother into coming along.  The pictures look like they had a blast and I am so proud of her for making the journey without us.  She is really amazing. 
 I just wish she needed me a little more still.
  I guess this is what I raised her to be.
She will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment