These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day of Rest?

I thought about taking pictures of us napping on Sunday but I did fall asleep!

It was a wild day for all of us today I thought I would give you a run down.
Bryan left at 5:55 a.m. for his High Counsel meeting.  He got home at who knows when, because I went to my Correlation meeting at 8:00 a.m.   When I got done I went to listen to Jackson speak at another ward at 9:30.  He then left there and went to a YSA meeting and he didn't arrive home until 5:00--after another meeting and then his actual ward time.  They are getting ready for Senior day and went to visit 6 wards to talk to their Laurel's and Priests. 
The girls and I had to be to choir practice to prepare for Ward Conference at 10:30.  Savanna played the organ and Sierra played the piano for the special musical number. 
Bryan left at 12:30 to go to speak at another ward and I had to present my stewardship report in Young Women's  for Ward Conference.
 Thankfully, 4 of us were able to have dinner together at 2:30.
 We all did enjoy a nap for a change, and skipped choir practice, sorry Katrisha, and then we went to the East to check calves before Bryan had another meeting to attend at 7:00 p.m. 
I am not complaining about all this stuff, I really did enjoy all of it and I am amazed that I feel energized by loving and serving despite the exhausting-ness it is.
 I feel blessed to have the gospel in my life and I don't know what I'd do without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment