These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Break Trip to California--Friday

Jackson's Mission President and wife
Bishop Solano and wife
Bishop Equigas
Pretty Laura
Alfredo--Jackson and his companion retreived him from an L.A. Fitness center to go to Institute!
Pecas and his new wife.  We crashed his reception so Jackson could see lots of people
The Sanchez family

The Newport Beach temple
Jackson and I flew to Orange County on Friday and had a great day! We ate lunch at In and Out Burger, went to the temple and met Sis. Sanchez there and then we did a little shopping at Fashion Island. Next, we crashed a wedding reception in Santa Ana (Spanish speakers call it Santana) at the church so he could see a bunch of people that would be attending.  They sure know how to throw a party!  Most of the people my age don't speak much English so I just listened to the conversation in awe that my son could hold his own with them! After, we went back to the Sanchez home for desert.  We arrived at our hotel at midnight--Pacific time!  A long day for an old mom!  My son is also a crazy driver, but I am glad he knows his way around!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great time and meeting a lot of neat people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwohh The solano´s! I love that bishop, He is MY BISHOP!! and pecas! wooh and Alfredo!! xD haha I can´t believe you remember the "fitness center" episode haha

    he used a fake name at there haha "oh boy!" It was a really miraculously evening!

    thanks again!! I miss them all! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, what a fantastic trip for you and Jackson. What great memories you will have together.

    ReplyDelete