These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Savanna--14 years old!

6 months old
2 years
4 years
5 years
6 years
 
 11 years

 12 years
13 years
Savanna was born on Saturday morning, March 29th.  It was the Easter Egg hunt in Paradise and Jackson and Sierra were mad that I had to miss it.  They were glad to have a new sister.  She was 8 pounds and 2 ounces--my biggest baby.  She was a darling baby and always so busy.  She got into things that neither of the other two kids got into and crawled up onto every thing--including the fridge!  She always wanted to sleep in our bed and for many years she would come into our room and lay on the floor on my side.  I think she is now weaned from that.
She is so kind and friendly.  She helps me without being ask to and still wants to snuggle.  I still tuck her into bed each night. 
She wants to be a baby nurse when she grows up. 
 I wish her love and success and hope for her to find joy.
Happy Birthday, Savanna!
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY SAVANNA! I think of how little she was when we first moved to the ward frequently actually and how much she has grown. It's insane: ) She is a sweetheart and I miss that kid dearly!

    ReplyDelete