These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

California-Saturday

We drove past the Disney signs about every day! 
The water was 58 degrees, the air 75 degrees.  This is as much of me that got wet.
Jackson gave boogie boarding a shot and had fun.
This was my favorite thing that we did on the whole trip! 
Beach cruisers were everywhere. 
These are bikes that people that live here rode here.  There were hundreds.  They had fancy baskets with fancy dogs in them.

The Disney vault and ESPN Zone video games.
These are the Monzanos.  They were so kind and fed us dinner!
We had Sopa's.
This was Field Ferkin's party that I slept through.
Saturday was supposed to be warm and we were happy but it ended up extremely nice and warm.  We went to the swap meet in Anaheim and bought a beach towel, then we headed to the beach.  Jackson was brave and got in the water and I opted to be the photographer.  We rode the cruiser's for a couple of hours on the board walk.  That was the favorite thing that I did on the whole trip!  We then went to dinner with the Monzanos.  We saw some more friends and then went to Down Town Disney and played video games at ESPN Zone.  We left  there and I thought we were headed to bed because it was 11 but one more friend called so we drove to Fullerton to see him.  I stayed in the car and slept while he ran in.  
  Once again it was 1:00 a.m. Mountain time before I was in bed.  What a blast!

1 comment:

  1. the Manzanos!!! I love them! I asked "hermanita" to make enchiladas for you, but then we chose sopes haha
    so.. what did you have?

    ReplyDelete