I have the best counselors ever! No, I do not see several psychiatrists at once even though some days I probably should.
I am the current Young Women president. It is a terrific job--at times!
It is one of those jobs that you love--a lot-- and then you plan an activity and it doesn't go exactly as you planned and you second guess yourself, and question if you really had it all together as you thought you did,
and then you plan some more with your counselors and get all the love you can from them and, with the Lord's help ,try again!
It is exhausting and hurts my heart but, it is the good kind of tired and hurt that I need to grow. I try not to remember the kind of young woman that I was.
It is too embarrassing.
I hope that I have had some of the rough edges taken off.
It helps to remember that my Savior looks at me with a hurt heart and with exhaustion and exasperation and still sends me more blessings than I can ever imagine!
Thanks counselors, for your patience, love, and laughter that you share with me! You are the best!
Bonnie,
ReplyDeleteThis is Christie Sandall, can't believe I found you. It's been forever!!! We have a ton of new new's at our house. 2 weddings, yea can you believe it!!!! Send me an email, and I'll put you on my blog list!!! Love the pictures you are my hero, I'm such a scarey person anymore it has to be the perfect conditions for me to climb horseback. HAHA. christiesandall@hotmail.com