These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday morning

It looks cold again.
The girls are gone.
Honey left eearrly this morning. He will not be happy about this. Cattle to load and people to talk to. I'm sure he didn't sleep well worrying if he would wake up on time. He hates that. I sleep through the whole thing. Sorry Honey.
My plans for the day are
  • unload the dishwasher (or wait for the girls to come home to do it)
  • make the bed
  • tidy the bathrooms (waiting for the girls is not an option!)
  • go snow shoeing with my best snow shoeing sister-in-law
  • go ride one of the 4 year old's that need some time and sweaty saddle blankets ( I hope it gets above 10 degrees)
  • fix dinner
  • relax(?) with the fam for Family Home Evening (ok, I know I should have the activity all planned out but I just am not very motivated to do this. )

No comments:

Post a Comment