I found this darling picture today and remembered what a great time we had!
Let me explain the picture:
We are at the cabin it was about June 2009 and we were bring the cattle to their summer pasture.
We approach the gate in the middle of the valley. The gate post is about 1 foot in diameter and about 5 1/2 feet tall with a small hole on the side.
Every time we opened the gate it made a funny noise. It scared poor Skeet to pieces! (it sounded a little like a snake)
I decided to stick my camera inside the hole to see what was making the noise. I could just squeeze the camera in enough to press the shutter!
You should be able to count about 5 baby birds! It was so cool!
Bonnie, Love the new blog! Great picture of the East
ReplyDeleteThe picture of the birds is so amazing and it's fun to see pictures of the farm! Glad you joined the blogging world...it's a fun way to keep up on the happenings of friends and family who aren't around.
ReplyDelete