These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

I love it when the calves think they are hiding in the trees and I won't see them. 
Hank's ears are perked and he sees them too!
Gathering the maples at Roger's

Bryan and his big Paint

Allan and Mouse
Going through the gate into Selman's



Jim and Bailey Crosbie came with us on our drive from Avon to Clay Valley.
It was great to have them along.  
We always talk about how much we wish the Nunn family were here.  
Good times with good friends!
It was a beautiful day for a ride.

This is coming across Selman's.  This is the Sheepherder's camp.

These are some cows at Young's.  The spotted ones are some Bryan bought.  I teased him saying they were too ugly to put where anyone could see them!
He said they looked like dollar signs to him and they made $235.00 each so I quickly ate my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment