These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last Day of Summer




On the last day before school started, the girls and I decided to celebrate. Bryan had to go to Dillon to the sale.
After Sierra's soccer practice, we met at Firehouse and had a delicious dinner.
Next, we went home and played our favorite game, Scrabble (I know, not the most exciting, but we love it) and Savanna beat us both!
After that I remembered that we had a couple of boxes of sparklers left over from the 4th of July so we lit those.
It was so fun just to spend time with them before they headed off to school. I hate losing my best help but most of all I hate that they are getting closer and closer to leaving the nest.



No comments:

Post a Comment