These are a few of my favorite things!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Half Century
We had a great party for Bryan in the River Bottoms in celebration of his 50th birthday.
He even blew out candles!
I remember when I thought 50 was old! I am glad to have 7 years to get used to the idea of me being that old.
I am so glad to have him-
inspite of his telephone,
I am better because of him.
He expects my best, even when I would settle for less.
He has given me the widow's mite--All that he has--and has never held anything back.
He has sacrificed and worked so hard.
I love to be at his side.
He has killer taste in clothes.
(No one believes me that he picks out all my clothes without me being there to try them on.)
Thanks, Honey! I wish you another 50!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy B-day Big Bry!!! You are not old!!!! I'm closing in on it really quickly, just a few months!!! Anyway we think the world of you Bryan and are so glad to call you a friend. Maybe we could auctually get together someday for dinner, if our crazy lives ever slow down!!! haha And Bryan I think you have great taste in women, Bonnie is the best!!!!
ReplyDeletelOVE THIS! And its true, he does pick some great clothes out. Happy belated old man!
ReplyDeleteAND SHOES!! : ) Savanna looks as gorgeous as can be. You are such an awesome mom and have such talented kids!
ReplyDelete