These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Aunt MaryAnn Scrubbies

These are the best little scrubbies. 
They are great to use to wash dishes, the tub, scrud off the floor, and anything else that shouldn't be stuck onto your surface.  I gave the pattern to my favorite Aunt and she went to town.  We now have them in assorted colors and sizes.  It is fun to go to her house and get a new fresh one.  The funny thing is that I never made one.  I didn't have the net or the time or whatever my excuse was. 
 Well, I was looking for a small project and I found the pattern.  I bought the net or tulle (the stiff kind) for $1.25 a yard and cut it into 2-3/4 inch strips. 

It works up really well. It isn't any harder than yarn

It takes the rough spots off my fingers as I made it.  I wouldn't recommend signing up to make 20 of them at a time-- you may not have any hide left on  your fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment