These are a few of my favorite things!
Sunday, October 14, 2012
The cuttest little a...I mean burrow!
This little girl lives in Liberty. We borrow the corrals to load our cows out of when they get out. Our horses are used to her but at first they were scared to death of her! She is very friendly and wants to be petted. Bryan thought he would ride her. Notice his feet are both on the ground. She did not like it one bit. She followed us all the way to Durfee once. She was dog tired when she returned! I hoped she wouldn't get lost! I would have felt bad to have to call her owner who is on a mission in Africa to tell him I lost his burrow!
I could go on and on about Bryan's cute a...
or his little a...
or maybe his dumb a...
it's not a fat a..
or a lazy a...
often a smart a...
I will quit while I am ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats dang funny Bonnie!!!
ReplyDelete