I don't love mice. I never really have, despite the fact that I end up getting rid of
them.
I have flushed one down the toilet.
I accidentally stepped on one--with socks on!
I have paid my son's friend Shane, to take a trap with a dead mouse on it an to the garbage when they were 6 years old.
This is the grain bin in the tack shed. There is usually a scoop container sitting in there, so, when I forgetfully stick my arm down into the bin to scoop grain and I happen to see these little guys up close and personal, I throw whatever happens to be in my hands and run out of the shed.
I hate it when Alma or Shawn happen to be there. It's very embarrassing, not to mention it messes with the tough cowgirl thing I have going on.
That's too funny Bonnie! I agree on the whole hating mice thing...I refuse to touch them at all!
ReplyDelete