These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Monday, October 29, 2012

A trailer in Sink Hole!

 The county graded the road to Sink Hole so well that we can haul the baby calves home this year!  Bryan thinks it is amazing.  I would still prefer to drive them to Mantua. 

 A couple of cows were enjoying the feed on the top of the hill.  I went to retrieve them and enjoyed the view before I pushed them down.  This is looking east toward the north side of the corrals.


 Savanna got to come with us because it was U.E.A.  It was good to have her along for the ride!

 Again, I am enjoying the view from the top!  This time I am looking east from a hill in Dip Hollow toward Jensen's.  Our truck and trailer are in the very center of the picture looking very small indeed.

We hired our fall chopping done by our good friends, the McMurdies.  What would have taken us 2 days they did in 4 hours!  This is their big tractor to tromp the pit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment