Alma, Brad, Matt, Jim, Bailey
Jim and Bailey
I got to do just what I wanted to do for my birthday:
I went with friends
riding a horse
in perfect weather
driving cattle!
45 facts you may not know about me:
I was born on a Sunday morning at 8:00 a.m.
I was born in Salt Lake City.
I had eye surgery when I was 2 years old
I didn't appreciate all my mom did for me until Jackson came!
I love watermelon.
I love 5:30 a.m.
I am a CrossFit junkie.
I am a cowgirl.
I love the Book of Mormon
My favorite t.v. show is Diner's Drive-in's and Dive's.
I still miss my horse riding partner.
I hate mice!
I hate snakes!
I prefer to not eat beets.
I love squash.
I am the oldest child of 4.
My parents are 7 years apart, my sister and her husband are 7 years apart and Bryan and I are 7 years apart.
I like to vacume
I love to cross stitch.
I love to hand quilt.
I am not a perfectionist, but I love people who are!
I love serving in the Young Women's
I am love the Plan of Happiness!
I have learned to like running--a little bit!
I like my kids music--some of it anyways.
I like classical music especially Romantic Period.
I listen to General Conference reports in the car.
I love family traditions.
I love bread--especially homemade.
I love ice cream.
I got my first cell phone when I was 35!
I am in the best shape of my life.
Bryan buys almost all my clothes.
I love Deseret Industries. (4 pairs of work jeans $17.00!)
I graduated 94th in a class of 294.
I like to ride bikes.
I like to hike.
I hope to serve someone everyday.
I love Bryan, Jackson, Courtney, Sierra, Savanna!
I am thankful that my siblings live within 60 miles of each other.
I am thankful that Bryan's siblings live within 5 miles of each other.
I hate to clean the shower.
I also hate to vacume the stairs.
I love to go to the temple
I hope to be riding a horse when I am 80!
Sounds like a fun birthday! Just what you wanted:)
ReplyDelete