These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Not one but two flats!


 I know this looks like a funny picture--to see Bryan under a car--so I figured I better document it!
We invited the Greenig's to go on a drive with us to Liberty.  We were having such a nice time until we got to Liberty when we heard a funny noise and saw that we had a flat...and then we noticed we had two of them!  Bryan was not one bit happy but thankfully, Dan was there to help him figure out the jack and where the spare tire was.  After 2 hours of trying to find a second spare, a generous couple drove up in our exact car and let us take their spare.  The best part is that their daughter lives in Paradise so we only had to go there to return the flat!  Thanks Wadman's!

No comments:

Post a Comment