Skip and I coming off the Rocky Dug Road in Mantua
We saw this "cow" on the top of Flat Canyon. She watched us and then her calf stepped out behind her. She is a big ole Moose!
This day, I am riding Neville. He is coming along nicely. I am at the Public Grove Pond waiting for the boys to come with the cows. I didn't find any along my way.
This is my favorite ride. Mouse is big and powerful and can out-walk any horse we own. We are headed toward Mantua with fall cows.
This was all in one week. I didn't take many pictures the other 2 days but I was horse back everyday this week. The trip to Liberty is out of place because it was the Saturday after this long week. Thankfully, my stitches are healing and I am feeling great again!
This was all in one week. I didn't take many pictures the other 2 days but I was horse back everyday this week. The trip to Liberty is out of place because it was the Saturday after this long week. Thankfully, my stitches are healing and I am feeling great again!
this would really make Austin miss it...
ReplyDelete