On Saturday, Ty our hired man and I went to Liberty to get cattle that were out. Hopefully, this is the last trip! On the way there we saw this hot air balloon just hovering.
We had to go to the neighbor's place to get to the cows and this little burrow insisted on following us. He was cute but he scared the cattle to death.
The canyon we had to get the cattle out of was very brushy and rocky. We wanted to drive the cattle 1 mile down hill to the place to load them, but no, they didn't want to go that way at all!
So, we I mean I ended up following them all the way to Sink Hole. It took me 4 hours to get there and we covered about 12 miles. It was a beautiful day and a nice ride. Ty had to drive the truck up the hill and wait for me to arrive.
This is a no-till-drill we are borrowing to plant some grass-again- on the west end of Sink Hole.
No comments:
Post a Comment