Alma brought the torch and the welder up. He cut this chunk and another one like it to get her leg free.
She wasn't one bit happy to be tied to the post, but we had to keep her close so we could haul her home.
After she was free, Alma welded the pieces back together.
I was along to hold the rope, bate the cow, and put the flames out from the torch so that it didn't burn the cows hair.
Another exciting day on the ranch.
I love my job!
I was along to hold the rope, bate the cow, and put the flames out from the torch so that it didn't burn the cows hair.
Another exciting day on the ranch.
I love my job!
I've always wondered what would happen in a cow didn't stop!!! Crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny picture. You should post the picture by the cattle guard so other cows will learn from his mistake:)
ReplyDelete