I wish I had noticed President in this car faster and got their faces! He was the first principal of Mountain Crest.
Chase, my nephew is an FFA member but I don't see him here. I just loved the camel being led behind!
This is Sierra and her GYC friends.
(Governor's youth counsel against drugs and alcohol
MC tennis! Savanna is 4th from the left.
This year, they had a paint fight on Friday night. The football game was on Thursday so it could be on TV as the game of the week. I think it looks like it was a success--she is covered in paint!
(My shower looked about the same when she was done)
(My shower looked about the same when she was done)
There have been a lot of pictures of Sierra really dirty the last few months:) I am glad you missed us at the MC parade!
ReplyDelete