These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Young Women's presidency

               Lisa Benson, Vickie Huish, Bonnie, Colette Mathews, Alisha Gabler, Marcy Wiberg

These are an amazing bunch of friends!  We have a great time working together.  Bryan says we talk way too much, but we love each other and love to be together.  I am inspired by their love of the Lord and their creativity in many areas.  I am so blessed to have them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Lookin great Bon! I forgot to tell you that I did a blog book too, and LOVE it! Its really why I try to keep up on my posts. Hopefully we will see you soon! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisha Gabler is a new addition that I didn't know about. She is fun and talented. I did hear about Marcy's girls. I called her the other day after Jill Hansen sent us an email telling us the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great bunch of crazy talkative women! : ) You must have more YW now if you got advisors or you all just need a break every now and again? : ) I sure miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete