"I loved her first"
Sierra and Shandee
Shawn, Sierra, Jordan, and Shandee
We were the lucky hosts of Sweethearts dinner again this year. We had five couples eating roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, salad, rolls and green beans. However, the green beans were not a hit. Who'da thunk that these kids wouldn't love green beans, especially when they were sauteed with red peppers?! Anyway, we enjoyed having them over and they had a great time at the dance.
One more memory.
Sierra's cute hair? Thanks, Auntie Kelly!

That is one cute dress. If I ever go on another cruise or just feel like dressing up for absolutely no reason I may have to borrow it.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute, I agree the corsage is darling. Made me cry a little to see Bryan with her, that song was Chrystal's dad and daughter song at her wedding. You will blink your eye and you will be doing that!!! Promise!!!
ReplyDeleteShe sure is grown up now isn't she? I know I sound old, but I am. Cute Sierra!
ReplyDelete