These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winter Wonderland Quilt





I have been working on this project for a year now.
It has embroidery, which I love, and some quilting which I am learning to get better at. It is a pattern by Crab Apple Hill and it was done in red, but I just couldn't see making snowmen in red when blue is much more fitting! It turned our darling and I can't wait to get it quilted. I have since decided to add a 4 1/2 inch white border to it and bind it in the blue poka dots that frame the embroidered center.

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, it turned out so cute! I can't even imagine how many hours of embroidery that took...but it looks fabulous! Can't wait to see what it looks like all quilted and bound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie I have the material, the floss and the pattern for that quilt and haven't yet started. It is beautiful!!!! Maybe that will be my January project to start. You have inspired me!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete