My son is 21.
I don't know if I am ready for that.
He was such a cute, fat baby.
He gave me more heartache in his first month of life than the entire 20 years and 11 months since--thankfully.
I keep getting these letters from him--at least I think it is him--his spelling hasn't changed but the words have, and the man he has become is an amazing person that I can hardly wait the 20--no 19 days- he has before he returns, with honor, to his old home and his old parents, and older looking sisters, and to his puppy dog that has been waiting for 2 long years to kiss his face and get hair all over his dark suit.
yayayay! He sure does sound great in his lettes doesnt he? We are very excited too! Can't believe he is 21..man I'm getting up there.
ReplyDeleteThe countdown is on! And almost over. That went fast, for me anyway.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! It is the best feeling ever to get those boys home!!!!
ReplyDelete