Sierra and Nicole
Shandee, Amy, Krecia
I took Sierra and four of her friends and Savanna and Teesha to Salt Lake to watch MC play in the state 4A football playoffs. I happily dropped Sierra and her friends off at the stadium and took Savanna and Teesha and went to dinner and then shopping at the Gateway--what better way to keep everyone happy?! It turned out terrific. The younger girls and I had a blast shopping and playing in the fountain and the older girls loved watching the game. We went to pick Sierra up when there were two minutes left in the game. They wanted to watch the end because it was such a close game. One of the local tv stations had a tv screen set up near the parking lot and so they stood around it and watched the first over-time and then the second over-time and I sat in the car so I could make our get away before all the traffic. It worked perfectly. Oh ya, MC got beat by one point!
No comments:
Post a Comment