

I wish these pictures did this bull moose justice! He was so huge! I was not far from him and there was a second moose on the hill to the side of us. He just meandered to the Cedar tree and ate. My horse did not like him at all and was not happy that I wanted to hang around and take pictures! I had just ridden up the hill to check for cows above a pond on the Forest ground and he was happily eating. About 5 minutes later it was a down pour and I was under a Cedar trying to stay dry while I waited for the boys to arrive. Bryan was not one bit happy about it raining. He is a fair weather rider. I told him it has only rained when he has come with us this year!

Tell Bryan, Scott would dance in the rain if we could get some in Promontory. Maybe we need Bryan to come over and ride. Bryan you are invited to come and do the "rain ride"
ReplyDelete