These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Cattle Drive







We don't very often drive cows up the Public Grove road, but today we did. It was beautiful. I always like riding this trail. The pine trees smell so good and it is just a peaceful place to ride, but today it looks different than I ever get to see it because of all the snow! If I wasn't careful to duck under the trees, they would dump their entire load of snow on top of me. Alma and Cody were very nice and didn't "accidentally" hold branches and release them either. The second picture looks hazy but it is the steam coming off the cows body. We had Hailey riding with us, so I was a little less out-numbered. It was a great way to spend my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment