These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chopping Hay--Again




It is time to chop the oats again! The weather has been terrific and so things have gone smoothly. Better yet, the equipment has run very well. Even the old white truck didn't overheat this time. I took good care of it and made sure it had a drink after each load.
Shawn is in the chopper, Cody is in the yellow truck and Alma is in the tractor in the pit. I got to drive the white truck. It has an auger to unload rather than a dump like the yellow one, so it is easier for me to unload. Allan helped one day so I could get caught up at home.
We spent three days chopping and the pit is full! Another fall job done--now can we just ride horses and gather cattle?

No comments:

Post a Comment