
We drove 33 pairs of fall cows and calves from Sink Hole to Mantua to a waiting semi. They went along so good and the weather was perfect! Alma is walking along to keep the babies going down the road. They like to wander off and it is very steep at the top and not good to get down! Cody had a good day of roping. He is still working on Nevill's "power steering".
Hi, Bonnie! I'm so glad you found my blog, 'cause now I can look at yours! Holy Smokes - is Sierra really 17? Whah??? I can't believe how quickly time passes. I love your family so much. And I love all the beautiful pictures on your posts of my lovely Cache Valley home. I do miss that place! I'll be visiting my fam for a week in early Nov. When does Jackson get home? I now it's soon... Love you guys!
ReplyDelete