This year was extra special because it is the 150th year celebration of Hyrum City's
establishment. They had a guy come as Ira Allen, a founder of Hyrum, and give a brief history of his first years in Hyrum. It was pretty good.
My favorite part of the program is that they honor all the veterans that are there. They play part of each branch of the military's theme song, and the veterans stand that served in that branch while their song is played.
I don't know why it always gets to me.
Old men stand,
young men stand,
women stand,
they look so proud of their service.
I am thankful for them.
establishment. They had a guy come as Ira Allen, a founder of Hyrum, and give a brief history of his first years in Hyrum. It was pretty good.
My favorite part of the program is that they honor all the veterans that are there. They play part of each branch of the military's theme song, and the veterans stand that served in that branch while their song is played.
I don't know why it always gets to me.
Old men stand,
young men stand,
women stand,
they look so proud of their service.
I am thankful for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment