These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Colter Bay Vacation

Savanna and Dad Swimming at the Fire Hole!
We love this place!
The river is fed by a "hot pot" so the water is pretty nice.

It is quite a deep swimming hole.
The current carried them down the river.

Old Faithful
Pretty Blue!
Savanna getting back in the boat.
She'd had enough after about 5 minutes!
We had the opportunity of a life time! We saw this bear close-up!
I had never seen a live bear except in a zoo.
It ran across the road in front of us!
Does this face say "Christmas morning" to you?
I have never seen Big Al this excited!
The bear is on the other side of the wood fence.
We were so close!

It was a pretty blondish red color.
Savanna loved getting in the water! It was a toasty (not!) 62 degrees!
The air temp was about 70 degrees. Not exactly a warm combination. Relaxing after a day of fishing!

Nice catch!
We ended up with 4 fish.


Savanna was a good netter!
Colter Bay cabin.
Mt. Moran

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. I love that area. I love seeing Bears and yes Big Al looks pretty darn excited for a grown man. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete