
This year the Jr. Prom was held at the Riverwood's in Logan. Brian Sessions took Sierra. He is a Junior so they got to do the Prominade. A real princess spin here!



Isn't she darling?! Where have the last 16 years gone? She used to dress up like a princess every day. I had a hard time getting her to wear regular clothes.
Now look at her!
There were 4 couples in their group and they had a great time together.
Good friends make all the difference.
I'm glad I get to spend eternity with my best friend.
She looks so pretty! Love the dress, and you're right, where have the last 16 years gone?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Sierra! Love the dress...glad she had fun!
ReplyDeleteBonnie, she is just beautiful!!! I love prom dresses and pretty girls, I think I will miss that the most when Whit graduates.
ReplyDeleteWhy are you letting her grow up!!! Too bad there is no choice in the matter: ) Shes beautiful and i sure miss you guys. Tell them hi for me
ReplyDelete