These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Practice Hike

Savanna, Shandee Richman, Sierra and I headed out for a hike.

It was a little chilly, but once we got going, we took off our jackets and had a great time. We parked at Baxter's water trough and headed west. We ended up in the hills behind Mt. Sterling. The clouds rolled in and it waited to rain on us until we were back to the car. We are practicing for a 50 hike to the Teton's this summer.
I hope I make it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You'll probably run circles around all those girls. If you need a pack I have one that should fit Sierra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie, once again you make me tired. I don't even think I want to drive to Jackson this summer, let alone hike 50 miles to Jackson. HAHA!!!! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete