So I found some fabric on sale and decided to cover the kitchen chairs. It took about an hour to pull off the old fabric, and staple the new fabric on. I love the way they look!
We also decided to get new carpeting. I have hesitated because I didn't want to move the piano, but it wasn't too bad of a job. The night before the new carpet was to be installed, Savanna talked me into painting! We headed to Home Depot at 5:30 p.m. and bought two colors of paint: a lovely soldier blue and a nice light grey. By 10:00 p.m., we had the first coat on. I got up at 5:30 a.m. and finished the second coat.
We got new furniture that isn't quite so big.
And while I am at it I got a new duvet cover, drapes, pillows and accessories for the bedroom! This is the only time of the year that I am home enough to do any changing and it has been about ten years so I think it is time!
I just read 21 of your blog posts. I would have known all of the stories you told us if I had read your blog, but it was more fun to visit with you in person. Thanks again for the delicious dinner.
ReplyDelete