These are a few of my favorite things!

These are a few of my favorite things!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Trout and Berry Days 5K

These two were running the 5K so I decided to join them. 
 I didn't realize that  our family would make up a third of the people who ran the race!

Amber, Ashley W., Paul, Amilyn, Keith, Alisha, Bonnie, Courtney, Jackson

Alisha and I took 5th and 6th with a time of 27:10.  I was pretty happy about that.  
We went to the Breakfast after and then to the Trout dinner later that evening.  After running, Bryan and I  moved the hand line at the pump, he stacked some straw bales while I changed, and then we got on the horses and got a couple steers out of Shawn's and fixed the fence.  I then went to Sierra's new apartment and helped her get settled.  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment